By John Clarke, Du Quan, M. J. Ferrari, J. J. Kingston, A. H. Miklich, F. C. Wellstood (auth.), Dr. Koji Kajimura, Prof. Dr. Hisao Hayakawa (eds.)
Read Online or Download Advances in Superconductivity III: Proceedings of the 3rd International Symposium on Superconductivity (ISS ’90), November 6–9, 1990, Sendai PDF
Similar international books
This quantity is the 8th within the clever brokers sequence linked to the ATAL workshops. those workshops on “Agent Theories, Architectures, and L- guages” have verified themselves as a convention, and play the function of small yet the world over recognized meetings at the topic, the place in addition to idea in step with se additionally integration of thought and perform is in concentration.
The 2 LNAI volumes 7208 and 7209 represent the court cases of the seventh foreign convention on Hybrid man made clever platforms, HAIS 2012, held in Salamanca, Spain, in March 2012. The 118 papers released in those complaints have been rigorously reviewed and chosen from 293 submissions. they're prepared in topical periods on brokers and multi brokers platforms, HAIS purposes, cluster research, information mining and data discovery, evolutionary computation, studying algorithms, platforms, guy, and cybernetics via HAIS workshop, tools of classifier fusion, HAIS for computing device defense (HAISFCS), info mining: facts education and research, hybrid synthetic intelligence platforms in administration of creation structures, hybrid man made clever structures for ordinal regression, hybrid metaheuristics for combinatorial optimization and modelling complicated structures, hybrid computational intelligence and lattice computing for picture and sign processing and nonstationary versions of trend attractiveness and classifier mixtures.
This e-book constitutes the completely refereed post-conference complaints of the second one foreign convention on studying and clever Optimization, LION 2007 II, held in Trento, Italy, in December 2007. The 18 revised complete papers have been rigorously reviewed and chosen from forty eight submissions for inclusion within the publication.
- Shock Waves: 26th International Symposium on Shock Waves, Volume 2
- Handbook of Defence Politics: International and Comparative Perspectives (Routledge International Handbooks)
- Advances on Practical Applications of Agents and Multiagent Systems: 9th International Conference on Practical Applications of Agents and Multiagent Systems
- Advances in Swarm Intelligence: Second International Conference, ICSI 2011, Chongqing, China, June 12-15, 2011, Proceedings, Part II
Extra info for Advances in Superconductivity III: Proceedings of the 3rd International Symposium on Superconductivity (ISS ’90), November 6–9, 1990, Sendai
Here we will cite evidence for this continuum 6ver a broad energy range and will present recent results from our group on its behavior for values of Raman frequency shift ro of almost 0 to 1000 em-I in both normal and superconducting states of YBa2Cu307~ (YBCO). , who found that it extended from ro = 0 to beyond 4000 em-I (1/2 eV) in a YBCO film.  These authors contrast the nearly-constant ~dependence of the continuum in YBCO, Bi2Sr2CaCu2 Os+y (BSCCO) and La2-xSrxCu04 with the strong, broad peak due to two-magnon Raman scattering seen in the anti-ferromagnetic insulator "parent" phase.
21. 22. Bozovic I, Kirillov D, Kapitulnik A, Char K, Hahn MR, Beasley MR, Geballe TH, Kim YH, Heeger AJ (1987) Phys. Rev. Letters 59: 2219 Sugai S, Enomoto Y, Murakami T (1989) Solid State Commun. 72: 1193 Staufer T, Hackl R, Miiller P (1990) Solid State Commun. 75: 975 Varma CM, Littlewood PB, Schmitt-Rink S, Abrahams E, Ruckenstein AE (1989) Phys. Rev. Letters 63: 1996 Collins RT, Schlesinger Z, Holtzberg F, Chaudari P, Feild C (1989) Phys. Rev. B 39: 6571 Klein MY, Cooper SL, Slakey F, Rice JP, Bukowski EO, Ginsberg OM (1989) In: Fukuyama H, Maekawa S, Malozemoff AP (eds) Strong correlations and superconductivity.
INTERCONNECTS We turn now to a discussion of interconnects, which involve superconducting connections and electrical isolation between superconducting layers. To minimize interdiffusion between layers, it is probably essential that such films be deposited using in situ techniques, and YBCO is at present the superconductor of choice. The constraints on the insulating layer are demanding, and include (i) epitaxial or highly oriented growth on both the substrate and on YBCO; (ii) low interdiffusion and chemical reactivity with the substrate and YBCO at temperatures as high as 750·C; (iii) good coverage of and adhesion to YBCO and the substrate, particularly at edges and irregularities; (iv) the ability to support the growth of high quality YBCO films; and (v) high resistivity pat temperatures below Te.